Thursday, July 10, 2014

Me*me: Summer in the Sun


These gorgeous photos were shot be the overly talented Heidi Jirotka.  Heidi is a  one of our favourite photographers.  She is based on the east cost of Canada, and the funny thing is we have actually never met, face to face!  You gotta love this virtual world.   She works magic with children, especially children wearing preloved!  Thanks so much Heidi for capturing the perfect feel to our me*me line!  My Mimi would be thrilled!  You can see more of Heidi's work over at getpreloved.com  , while you there, pick up a free pair of bo peep shorts shorts with any me*me purchase!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great post Jules!! I can't wait until the day we officially meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make me*me in adult sizes. The dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete