Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Joke

  April fools day, seemed like the perfect day to launch our new site,  getpreloved.com Let me tell you , this project  has been no joke at all.  A ton of work, blood sweat and tears went in to building this new site, and I want to thank everyone who has helped out.  It is a project that will continue to evolve as we evolve in the ever changing cyber world. But I think we have a great start and we couldn't have done it with out, Chickle Designs,  Ian MartinsLise Varrette, Heidi Jirotka, Lisa Davidson, and the incredible team at preloved! and of course our fantastic customers!  Thanks so much for making opening day such a success!

love it, need it, get it....getpreloved.com!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you can pick an individual piece. That was a big barrier for me shopping online. Now that there's no more queen street store, this will be my new shopping place - online! Only challenge will be figuring out sizing... Well done!

    ReplyDelete