Friday, March 21, 2014

Philly for a day






I really should say "philly for a couple of hours'. I had a great meeting with the sweater team at Anthropologie last week.  It doesn't matter how much time I spend in those offices, I still find it one of the most inspiring places!  You can just feel the creativity flying around that place!  and the coffee cart on a bicycle  that comes to the different bulidings is just too much to bear. Well I wrapped up my meetings at Anthropoloie, and made it back to the airport in time for a pedicure ( had to do the toes before my trip to Florida)  There was NO way I was going to ruin those nails. ( no time to fix them), so I might have been the first person the custom agent has seen clear customs in paper flip fops! Oh the glamours life!

No comments:

Post a Comment