Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Where are they now?

Peter and I once played this game while having dinner in Las Vegas - name all the retail mangers of preloved  in order of when they worked. Now as you can imagine, with multiple stores and almost  18 years of retail, that would be quite a few names! I  always find that Megahan, Kyle, Corrine, Jess and Suzy Crocker, period very confusing, could be the fact I was having my second child, shooting a T.V show and opening a store in Vancouver all at the same time, or it could be the fact I drank way to much wine that night at the Wynn buffet! Anyways, there is one retail manager I will never forget, and that is Stina.  I am not sure how Stina arrived on our team ( ok I have a bad memory, I think you loose brain cells with each child), but most likely a Shelley hire.  Stina was the manager of our pop up shop on the Danforth. She was so much fun to work with, had the work ethic of a work horse  and was the first person I met, who could take wicked photo's on their IPhone, pre Instagram! (thanks for that Steens).  I came across this video and had to share it. Besides the fact that it made me laugh so hard, it reminded me of how much I enjoyed working with Stina! For the record my favourite  (yes the Canadian spelling)  is  "scrape the windsheld'!!
 Well done Stina!


No comments:

Post a Comment