Friday, November 23, 2012

She ain't pretty

My brother-in law sent me this link last night, and after spending hours convincing my kids, it really is me,  I thought I would share it with you.  This is by far my claim to Canadian fame. It doesn't matter what I have accomplished in my life, I think I will always be remembered as the girl in the 'she ain't pretty' video.  I showed this to the staff at preloved a couple years ago, and I don't think I have ever seen Ashley laugh so hard.  Could be the fact that she was in diapers when I shot the video, or the fact that she can't believe I am old enough to be in a 80's rock video. Late 80's for the record, very late, could even be 90's, just saying!  Since we are on the eve of the 100th Grey Cup football game, and the Northern Pikes have just recently be inducted into the Western Canadian Music Hall of Fame, I thought I would share with you, my little part of Canadian  history!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the Pikes and I love that song! Epic 80s hair too!

    ...and under the category of What Goes Around, I had really cool Northern Pikes t-shirt that I gave to a guy I was in love with who was moving away. I never saw the guy or the shirt again, but I do have an awesome Preloved shirt that I got because it reminded me of my long-lost t...

    ReplyDelete