Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Being Julia : White Light/White Heat







I am not sure if March went out like a lamb or a lion, but I am little sad to see it go!  Oh don't get me wrong, I can't wait to toss away the sorrel boots, and bust out my toe exposed shoes,  but I am a little melancholy, that our winter season is over.  Over the years I have learned to not just 'deal' with winter, but totally embrace it. I don't know if its the cold mornings, with the sun bouncing off the snow that I love, or that every weekend, I trap my kids on a ski hill far far away from any Ipads.  Whatever it is, I will miss you Mr. Winter.  but may forget you quite quickly with the first glass of Chardonnay on the dock..just saying!


 Top // Preloved
Pants // J.Crew
Blazer // Mango
Shoes // Winners (Similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment