Friday, April 12, 2013

Accidental Environmentalist


We are so excited to be apart of the Green Living Show  this year.  I always say the environmental aspect of my business was the most positive off shoot anyone could have asked for! I can tell ya 17 years ago when I opened preloved ( I was 11 at the time), the impact we were making on the environment was not at the forefront.  It was all about fashion.  Now 17 years later, it's still all about fashion, but we realise the difference we can make to this planet, and are thrilled to do it, one sweater at a time!.  Make sure you pop by the green living show this weekend, and say hi to us at the preloved booth, and catch a few tips, from yours truly on how to re-vamp your classics!

10 Ways to Re-vamp Your Classics
With Julia Grieve, designer and founder of Preloved.
Learn how to maximize your wardrobe by reworking, reusing and accessorizing your classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment